Collection and the Use of Electronic Information
- Our servers automatically capture and collect your Internet Protocol address when you visit the website. Your Internet Protocol address is the number of your computer, tablet or smartphone that allows other devices connected to the Internet to determine the destination of the data from them, but without getting to know you personally.
- Our use of your Internet Protocol helps us to diagnose problems that may occur in our server, and to conduct the necessary statistics to measure the use of the website. Furthermore, we do not allow anyone outside the framework of the technical team assigned by the Award to view your Internet Protocol.
- The cookie sent by us will not attempt to read any of the private information on your hard drive, and we do not collect this information through these programs to know data or other personal information in order to identify you or your email address.
- In case your visit to the website is to obtain a specific service or information, when you visit some parts of this website, you may be asked to provide personal information to identify your identity (such as name, phone number, address, ...), which are all necessary information to complete your transaction. This information will not be shared or misused under any circumstances, and if you refuse to provide that information. The Award has the right to refuse to provide that service, and in any case, we still invite you to visit our website and take advantage of the valuable information it provides.
Protection of Personal Information
- Your personal information will only be available to the Award employees who need to see that information, and that information will not be available for public viewing without your consent to that, and moreover, none of that information will be exchanged, traded or sold to any other party without your consent prior notice, and access to the information will be given only to those qualified professionals who provide board services consistent with your interactions with our site.
Secure Transmission of Information
This website has security procedures in place to protect the information you provide to us. We encrypt information considered sensitive (such as your personal data) or data that must be kept confidential in line with legal requirements.
The Legal Reference of the Award
- Sharjah Award for Educational Excellence has the right to take the measures it considers appropriate to protect any loss, misuse or change of information on the website, without the Award guaranteeing in this case to maintain the confidentiality of the contents of this website. The Award is not legally responsible for any damage that you may suffer or any person as a result of a breach of confidentiality regarding information that you may have transmitted to the website.
- The laws of the United Arab Emirates are the applicable laws in everything related to dispute that may arise as a result of using this website, or any of its parts and sections, and the courts of the Emirate of Sharjah are exclusively competent to consider and decide on these disputes.